Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sharing my Daily/Weekly Health Tracker Printables

Well, I am under the weather big time. My head cold from a week ago decided to come back and hit my sinuses. Those sweat inducing exercise times will have to wait. That is okay, I'm not super hungry so my calorie counting is going well.  (Looking at the positive).

I made these printables for myself based on my goals. They ARE specific to my own goals/chores. Just in case someone else could use them, they are available to download clicking on the links/pictures below. Feel free to use them and share them.

   


It is funny, even though I love technology, I still find I do better with a printed or handwritten list in front of me. I'm sure there are fantastic apps for this. I've even tried some but I don't like being tied to my technology any more than I have to be. So, geeky Christine prefers paper - just like when I read books. 

This post is part of Create with Joy's wonderful Inspire Me Monday. This is an awesome linky where you may share what is inspiring you this week or any creative projects you are working on. These printables were my latest creation. As for inspiring me. how about this awesome video from Kid President. He continues to inspire my daughter and I.


Don't forget to join in the Healthy Life Linky Party. 
What inspires you? 

Happy Sunday, all!
~Christine :) 

6 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing this health tracker printable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment, April. Happy to have met you. Your blog is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine! :) Love the printable. Hope you feel better soon!
    -Ginny W.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ginny. I got my meds, this morning, so with rest, I should be better shortly. :) Have a great day!

      Delete
  4. These are awesome printables! Thank you so much for sharing. I am rooting for you! :) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, Stacey! They've been helpful over the last couple of weeks. I just printed more for this week. I don't know how you do 1200 calories. I try to stay under 1600 and it is tough. Thanks for visiting!!! We can do this!!! {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and will be approved shortly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...